Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just Stuff and Things

Leo is still all jacked up about the kids swimming in the pool. Each night, Gabe and I go sit on the steps of the pool and let the dogs come up to us and hang out. They both are getting better and Gabe even tossed a bit of water onto Leo's nose. No big deal. The fear and stress must also stem from the kids yelling and screaming like kids do when they swim.

Today, Chris and Jerilyn brought over their two little puppies, Leo and Boy, to play with Leo and Bella. Their kids, Joey and Charlie, each picked out a name for his puppy. Joey, who used to be scared to death of my Leo, decided to name his new puppy Leo. Charlie named his puppy the first thing that came to his mind. Makes me laugh. Here are some pics of all of them.
































































































Ok - this last picture - I don't really know what to say about it. Earlier, when Boy tried to hump Leo, Leo tossed him off like a rag doll and gave Boy a dirty look.

1 comment:

S.A. Barone, Artist said...

What great friends these four dogs will be. I'm not too sure about Boy, he needs to have a reality check.
These are the most beautiful dogs I have ever seen. My goodness, what lookers!