The dogs got licensed with the City today and they each got a nifty frisbee as a prize. The other option was a ball for each of them but Leo doesn't really share the balls so we opted for the frisbees. The City also gave us a voucher for $40 (regularly $30) for each dog to help defray the costs of spay/neutering. I had no idea but February is spay/neuter month, which is why we get an extra $10 per dog. Score! The licensing was quick and painless and gal at the counter was very nice. Each dog got a little silver star with their number on it. I am sure Leo will pretend he's the Sheriff with his little star. He sure acts like it around here. Sheriff Leo and Deputy Bella. It really should be Sheriff Bella since Bella is the one who takes charge when they think an intruder is on the property. Bella will run to the gate to see what's up while Leo hangs back and peeks around the corner. We pretend that we don't see him do that. Let him be in denial, he's losing his little balls in a couple days, poor Bubba!
Their appointments are next Wednesday. I'll post pictures :)
Their appointments are next Wednesday. I'll post pictures :)




No comments:
Post a Comment