skip to main | skip to sidebar

King Leonidas | Queen Bella

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fun with New Photoshop!

I bought Photoshop and while I was reacquainting myself with it, I got a little out of control.
Posted by Bollandi at 11:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Page Graphics Bella and Leo 4 months Page Graphics

About Me

My photo
Bollandi
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2009 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ▼  January (3)
      • What does Leo look like?
      • Leo and Bella - 5 Months (ish)
      • Fun with New Photoshop!
  • ►  2008 (25)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (7)