This is a pic of Leo's sister I got off of the Petfinder website. We will be picking her up tomorrow around 1pm - we are all very excited!
Yesterday we bought her a pink collar and leash, her own toys, and her own water and food dish. No doubt Leo will try to take over everything! I really have no idea but he seems like he would.
They both were born on August 12. They are exactly 13 weeks old today. I will post pics of them together tomorrow night.
Yesterday we bought her a pink collar and leash, her own toys, and her own water and food dish. No doubt Leo will try to take over everything! I really have no idea but he seems like he would.
They both were born on August 12. They are exactly 13 weeks old today. I will post pics of them together tomorrow night.





2 comments:
See the dirt on her nose? That means she's a digger! lol
--cathy
Ugg, I know.
Post a Comment